Sunday, April 19, 2009

Flickring




Well task two is Flickring, all going well we'lll start feeling less nervous and with the assistance of our advanced users we should motor our way through,


I chose to view some photos of Marysville (Vic.), as I have visited this place a number of times. The image is of the road up the Black Spur. It was so beautiful. The trees seem to tower on either side of us and they feel so impressive, it all seems to be a very different world, you are always so conscious of the trees.


I remember being amazed at the speed motorcyclists took riding up and down. The road was no picnic to drive with some quite dangerous spots, and it was amazing to see the risks they took, as they also do on the Mt Glorious and Mt Nebo roads here in Queensland.



I'm so sad to think of the state of the area due to the recent fires. Who knows what I'll see the next time we visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment